SECUREBADGER OÜ ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.securebadger.com/ website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Your privacy is very important to us and we ensure that all the data we get from you visiting this website is processed according to the General Data Protection Regulation.
This statement provides you with details of the type of information we may hold about you, how we obtain and use any information and how we protect your privacy.
We collect and process your personal in order to provide you our Service and also to improve our Service in the future. You will allow us to process your personal data when you accept the Terms and Conditions of our Service and give us the consent to process your personal data. The consent you are giving to us is the precondition of the provision of the Service, therefore we cannot provide you the Service unless you give us your consent to process your personal data.
What kind of data we may collect during the use of the Service
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Contact details
- Marital status
- Legal status
- Employment details, including employer contact details
- Educational background and ongoing studies
- Financial details, including details about your expenses and financial obligations
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Address, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Social network accounts data
- Data available about the applicant in the public domain (e.g. news archives)
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and use (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifies and other diagnostic data.
We collect any other information which you may provide us when communicating with us via e-mail, telephone or post. We collect data about the way you manage your account with us for analytical purposes and to improve our services.
We will be sharing the data we collect and process with our data processors. We use the following data processors:
- Creditinfo Eesti AS
- Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL
Use of Data
We collect and use your personal information for various purposes:
- To assess your financial ability to enter into a rental agreement
- To calculate the probability of defaulting on rental payments
- To detect potential fraud and identity theft
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We will share the personal data (first name, last name and personal code) of the applicant with Creditinfo Estonia AS (the data processor) to retrieve status in the negative payments registry and to retrieve data from government databases.
If tenant enters into a digital contract on our platform and misses a part or an entire rental payment for 45 consecutive days and the sum is greater than 30 EUR, we will send this information to Creditinfo Estonia AS and this will be saved in their negative payments registry under the following conditions:
- 1. The tenant agrees that SecureBadger OÜ will forward the personal code of the tenant, the beginning and end date of the payment disturbance and the amount of the payment disturbance to Creditinfo Eesti AS and this data will be processed for the purpose of making future credit decisions in the payment disturbances registry (maksehäireregister) governed by Creditinfo Eesti AS.
- a. The right to forward and process the personal data comes into force when the tenant comes into breach of the rental contract and incurs a payment disturbance.
- b. The tenant can obtain further information about the conditions, legal basis and breadth of the data processing activities from the website www.creditinfo.ee
- 2. The tenant can see their personal data that is being processed by Creditinfo Eesti AS on the website www.creditinfo.ee
- 3. The tenant has the right to demand a cessation of processing, clarification or changing of their personal data in accordance to the personal data protection law.
How long we will store your personal information
We will store your personal information with the following rules:
If tenant is accepted by landlord and they enter into a digital contract through our platform:
If tenant is accepted by landlord, but they do not enter into a digital contract through our platform:
Duration of the rental contract + 6 months buffer period in case there is some disagreement.
If tenant is not accepted by the landlord:
Duration stated in the contract + 6 month buffer period in case there is some disagreement OR 2 years in case of an indefinite rental contract.
6 months in case there is some disagreement between the parties.
If tenant receives two official notices from his/her landlord because of damage to property or breaking the code of conduct, we will save this data in our own problematic tenants database for 2 years. This information will be displayed to any party querying our database with the consent of the tenant. The full list of problematic tenants will not be made available to any party and access will only be query-based and with the consent of the applicant.
If you have an account with us, we will store your personal data for the duration your account is active. You may delete your account with us at any time.
Your data protection rights
You have the following data protection rights:
You have the right to request copies of the personal information we hold about you at any time. If the copies demand financial transactions from our side the first copy will be paid by us, but any additional copies need your payment.
- You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- You have the right to request that we delete your personal information from our records.
- You have the right to request that we restrict how we use your personal information.
- You have the right to object to the collection and use of your personal information at any time.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate, email@example.com or through their website www.aki.ee.
- You have the right to withdraw any consent that you have given to us
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
You can exercise all of your rights by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By email: email@example.com
• By visiting this page on our website: WWW.SECUREBADGER.COM